Lucy has a syndrome called Bardet-Biedl (BBS) which causes blindness, obesity and other health issues. Lucy is one of thousands of children who's families are fighting to find cures for this debilitating syndrome. The goal of the "I Love Lucy Project" is to work with doctors and scientists to stop the effects of BBS before it's too late.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Love Lucy t-shirts

Amy, a very sweet "blog friend" is a runner and had some t-shirts made to run her races in. She gave one to her cousin who is also a runner and reporter/journalist to help spread the word about the I Love Lucy project:
(Thank you Nathan!)

Amy sent us a few t-shirts as well. Elle and her friends did a little bake sale to help earn money to fight blindness one day at the beginning of the summer.
We are so thankful for the support group Lucy has!

9 comments:

  1. That's so great! You are so amazing to do everything you do and raise such a beautiful family! How could we get some of those shirts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! So I totally thought I lost you and wondered why I never heard back, but then I discovered your email in my spam folder...which is SO weird! Anyway, I will email you soon so we can pick up where we left off, my dear. :) Still totally excited to help any way I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. does anyone know whenb stupid hallmark is going to air it again

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish you a merry christmas!!!
    have a beautiful day!
    xoxo, pink lady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I know that cousin/reporter/journalist from college! Hi friend, it's a small world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!! I came across this blog and I have a little girl named Lucy too! I love the t-shirts...are they for sale? I would love to buy a bunch and support your cause, please let me know!! Good luck with all your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheap/Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys,NHL Jerseys,MLB Jerseys,NBA Jerseys,NFL Jerseys,Welcome To Our Web Http://www.sellsportjerseys.com Shopping.
    wholesale 2014 new jerseys
    2014 new nike nfl jerseys
    2014 nfl hoodies jerseys
    nhl hoodies jerseys
    sell sport jerseys
    sellsportjerseys.com
    Nike NFL Drift Fashion II Elite Jerseys
    http://sellsportjersey.blogspot.com/
    https://twitter.com/mselljerseys

    ReplyDelete